Monday, March 10, 2008
Well, we are trying to decide if we want to move Brett's dental interview date up at Ohio. He originally was scheduled for April 18th (only 12 days before the final interview date) but he has a chance to go this coming Monday but it's kind of last minute and the Airfare is very expensive. It would cost us a ton with Airfare, car rental, hotel, gas, and food. Plus, it may not even work out because he would not arrive until the day of his interview( unless he left 1 day earlier which would be the 15th...our anniversary). I hate trying to make these kinds of decisions! The important ones. I think we are leaning towards no...mostly because of the cost. There may be another opening on April 11 and the plane ticket is considerably cheaper...more than 3 times cheaper so that is good. I just hope he will still have a chance at getting accepted if we wait until April. It would be a lot better for him to go this month. He is going to call tomorrow and see what his options are...maybe there will be more cancelations for him to choose from. Oh the joys of a dental school applicants wife!!!
Posted by Kim at 3:03 PM