Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Maid, Cook, Referee, Taxi....I live the good life!

Blog Archive

Easton

Easton
Easton is the cutest little boy we know! He rightfully earned the nickname 'BEASTY' when he was a baby and it has stuck with him. He is such a sweet little mommy's boy and we are ALL at his Beck and call. Easton loves cars, snacks, and playing outside. He is talking up a storm and it seems like he learns something new every single day. He is at such a fun age. We LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy!

Ainslee

Ainslee
Ainslee is the baby and she just turned ONE!! This child is a handful!!! She hasn't quite grown out of the difficult phase.....that she has been in since she was born, but we still find ways to find her sweet side! Hearing her baby giggles and watching her discover & learn new things make all the whininess......just a little easier to deal with. Aaaahhh, we love this Ainslee Girl!!

Avery

Avery
Oh our cute little Avery! With her blue eyes & blonde hair, she is one of the cutest 4 year olds around!! This girl is stubborn! She definitely keeps us on our toes. She is quite unpredictable, which makes for a lot of laughs! Avery is our TREAT-FREAK! We can always guess what is on her mind. My favorite thing about Avery is her smiles. She always has one for us no matter what and that makes everyones day just a little better. She attends preschool and says she doesn't like it, but secretly we know she does ;). We are so lucky to have this cute girl in our family! We can't get enough of her.

Kobe Dylan

Kobe Dylan
Kobe is our first child, born in 2004. He was 4 months early and weighed a whopping 1 lb. 4 oz.! We got to be with Kobe for 4 wonderful weeks. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to raise one of God's perfect children. We love him and thank Heavenly Father everyday that he is part of our family. We have a treasure in heaven.
Powered by Blogger.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Quinnlyn

Quinnlyn
Quinnie just turned 6! She is growing faster than we can keep up with! She loves going to first grade and is doing really well! She picks up on things very quickly and LOVES learning. She's seriously a sponge. Her favorite thing to do is write notes and draw pictures for her friends & family. You should see our continual stack of papers. Quinnlyn is creative & spunky & totally independant. We love her like crazy!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Quinnie's been tagged!




So I am finally getting to the tag that Aaralyn gave Quinnie. So here are 8 things about her:

1. She has a favorite stuffed animal that she would take everywhere if I let her...a duck. She sleeps with it, carries it around the house, takes it in the car when we go places (I make her leave it in there while we go into the stores). She loves to tickle her nose with the tip of its wing (and sometimes we catch her tickling her armpit). Sometimes she will be busy playing and all of the sudden she will stop just to grab her duck and tickle her nose for a second...then she will continue to play.

2.She has perfectly curly hair. Not too tight and not too loose. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it! I have been doing her hair since she was 2 months old because she had so much and it never fell out. I guess I should consider myself lucky.

3. She is very coordinated (for a girl her age). She loves to put on my exercise videos and follow them. Tae bo & Pilates are her favorite. I may have dancer (good).

4. She has known what the letters look like & the sounds they make since last November. She has been writing her name "Quinn" for 3 weeks now. She loves to color and can actually stay in the lines now and she just recently started drawing stick figures of everybody she knows.

5. She use to understand a lot of spanish and even spoke a little but Brett doesn't speak it to her very much anymore. She can count to 20 and knows all her body parts. Let's just say she still understands more than I do and I took two years of spanish in highschool.

6.She is my rainbow baby. This is what people call there healthy babies who were born after the loss of a baby.

7. She is very imaginative. She tells me she has a baby in her belly, has an imaginery friend named Kylee, finds little people on the ground and picks them up to play, and many other random things that make us wonder where she is coming up with them.

8. She can play nintendo like a pro ( I can thank my husband for teaching her that very important skill). She likes Mario the best.

So now Quinnie tags Rachel's Abbey, Meg's Gabs, & Bethany's KMA (and clenece, Mckenna was tagged by Aaralyn so get that done.)

2 comments:

Clenece said...

She is such a cutie an so smart! We love her! One day I will do my tag....I have just been tagged out for a bit...I'll catch up soon!

Rach said...

Kim- Mikki was 100.00 and that gave me the CD to do with whatever I want (I"ll probably get my enlargements from Costco, its super cheap--) So I feel that was really reasonable. I spend that much at Sears and don't get nearly that much. SHe spent like 2 hours with them.