Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Maid, Cook, Referee, Taxi....I live the good life!

Blog Archive

Easton

Easton
Easton is the cutest little boy we know! He rightfully earned the nickname 'BEASTY' when he was a baby and it has stuck with him. He is such a sweet little mommy's boy and we are ALL at his Beck and call. Easton loves cars, snacks, and playing outside. He is talking up a storm and it seems like he learns something new every single day. He is at such a fun age. We LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy!

Ainslee

Ainslee
Ainslee is the baby and she just turned ONE!! This child is a handful!!! She hasn't quite grown out of the difficult phase.....that she has been in since she was born, but we still find ways to find her sweet side! Hearing her baby giggles and watching her discover & learn new things make all the whininess......just a little easier to deal with. Aaaahhh, we love this Ainslee Girl!!

Avery

Avery
Oh our cute little Avery! With her blue eyes & blonde hair, she is one of the cutest 4 year olds around!! This girl is stubborn! She definitely keeps us on our toes. She is quite unpredictable, which makes for a lot of laughs! Avery is our TREAT-FREAK! We can always guess what is on her mind. My favorite thing about Avery is her smiles. She always has one for us no matter what and that makes everyones day just a little better. She attends preschool and says she doesn't like it, but secretly we know she does ;). We are so lucky to have this cute girl in our family! We can't get enough of her.

Kobe Dylan

Kobe Dylan
Kobe is our first child, born in 2004. He was 4 months early and weighed a whopping 1 lb. 4 oz.! We got to be with Kobe for 4 wonderful weeks. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to raise one of God's perfect children. We love him and thank Heavenly Father everyday that he is part of our family. We have a treasure in heaven.
Powered by Blogger.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Quinnlyn

Quinnlyn
Quinnie just turned 6! She is growing faster than we can keep up with! She loves going to first grade and is doing really well! She picks up on things very quickly and LOVES learning. She's seriously a sponge. Her favorite thing to do is write notes and draw pictures for her friends & family. You should see our continual stack of papers. Quinnlyn is creative & spunky & totally independant. We love her like crazy!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A new post...but a boring one

I'm going to post even though I don't really have any pictures (not much fun I know). So my long week has come and gone and we are all still alive (kids included). The week ended really great with a visit from Nick & Clenece (our neighbors from Pine Valley Townhomes). They just moved to Michigan so we are only 3 1/2 hours away from them now. Anyway, they stayed with us for a few days and we had fun just visiting, getting candy at the labor day parade, showing them the city, and letting the kids play. Quinnlyn had her first sleepover and it proved that she is not ready for any more. She kept Mckenna awake until midnight both nights and it didn't matter what we threatened her with (even the bugs in the dark garage didn't work). I hope they didn't have too boring of a time and that they will want to come visit again. We will drive to Michigan and spend Thanksgiving at their house so I can't wait for that!
The only problem with having them come to visit was that when they left, it put me into a little depression. I started to really miss home and I was a little nervous that I was going to be miserable for the next four years. Luckily, once I got back into my regular routine, I went back to normal.
This week will be a good one for me. It always helps to socialize with other people and we have three chances to do that. The first one was enrichment night. We learned how to dutch oven and ate yummy food. I also talked with some girls who want to do a little preschool for our kids so that will be fun for Quinnie. Friday night we are going to some 'LDS dentists group' dinner. I suppose it is kinda like a fraternity without all the unnnecessary drinking and partying. And then on Saturday we are going to an LDS dental student social.
Avery & Quinnlyn are about the same. Testing my nerves, but I am handling it quite well.
I guess that is all. Sorry for the boring post. Just not much going on here.

4 comments:

Clenece said...

First of course we will come back, we weren't bored AT ALL!

Second, I am sorry our visit wrecked havoc on you once we left...for that is not how we want this to work.

Third, thank again so much for the food and fun we did have. We can't wait to see you guys again!

Have fun at your socials this weekend in your HOTT new outfit

p.s.Remember...at least you have friends there...=(

you should have taken the pictures off my blog...let me know if you want me to e-mail them to you!

Rach said...

You really will end of loving it--YOu'll make friends with all the other wives and you'll cry when you have to come home. I've seen it all too much. But I do feel bad for you--I'd be homesick too, and it's never fun being a single mom. When Hubby's are just too busy.

Rob and Heather said...

Kim - sounds like you are getting well adjusted there in Indy! All your socials sound really fun.

The Bowlers said...

Hey Kim, way cute blog! I finally joined the blogging world but my blog won't ever be as cute as yours. Nate wanted me to keep it private so give me your email and I'll invite you! It looks like you guys are doing good, we miss ya!