Pages

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Maid, Cook, Referee, Taxi....I live the good life!

Blog Archive

Easton

Easton
Easton is the cutest little boy we know! He rightfully earned the nickname 'BEASTY' when he was a baby and it has stuck with him. He is such a sweet little mommy's boy and we are ALL at his Beck and call. Easton loves cars, snacks, and playing outside. He is talking up a storm and it seems like he learns something new every single day. He is at such a fun age. We LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy!

Ainslee

Ainslee
Ainslee is the baby and she just turned ONE!! This child is a handful!!! She hasn't quite grown out of the difficult phase.....that she has been in since she was born, but we still find ways to find her sweet side! Hearing her baby giggles and watching her discover & learn new things make all the whininess......just a little easier to deal with. Aaaahhh, we love this Ainslee Girl!!

Avery

Avery
Oh our cute little Avery! With her blue eyes & blonde hair, she is one of the cutest 4 year olds around!! This girl is stubborn! She definitely keeps us on our toes. She is quite unpredictable, which makes for a lot of laughs! Avery is our TREAT-FREAK! We can always guess what is on her mind. My favorite thing about Avery is her smiles. She always has one for us no matter what and that makes everyones day just a little better. She attends preschool and says she doesn't like it, but secretly we know she does ;). We are so lucky to have this cute girl in our family! We can't get enough of her.

Kobe Dylan

Kobe Dylan
Kobe is our first child, born in 2004. He was 4 months early and weighed a whopping 1 lb. 4 oz.! We got to be with Kobe for 4 wonderful weeks. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to raise one of God's perfect children. We love him and thank Heavenly Father everyday that he is part of our family. We have a treasure in heaven.
Powered by Blogger.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Quinnlyn

Quinnlyn
Quinnie just turned 6! She is growing faster than we can keep up with! She loves going to first grade and is doing really well! She picks up on things very quickly and LOVES learning. She's seriously a sponge. Her favorite thing to do is write notes and draw pictures for her friends & family. You should see our continual stack of papers. Quinnlyn is creative & spunky & totally independant. We love her like crazy!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What is Avery up to?

Avery is a crazy girl these days. She has grown up a lot the past few weeks. She wants to do everything on her own. We are constantly hearing 'SELF!' (for do it myself). -Brushing her teeth....'SELF', washing her hands....'SELF', washing in the bathtub...'SELF'-. She & Quinnie are playing together a lot more...they love playing house. It's nice to be able to just send them upstairs to play for a while....until I hear one of them screaming or crying...which is often.
Basically, Avery has turned into a little girl instead of a baby.

Here she is doing things 'SELF' (by herself):


Here she is getting her toothpaste ready to brush her teeth. (Ignore my dirty mirror...the perks of having the guest bathroom downstairs, is that I only have to keep that one clean)


Riding Quinnie's scooter


This one caught me a little off guard. I walked in to get her up from her nap and this is what I saw. She looked at me with a big smile, swinging her legs, and said "HI!". I had to laugh.

I think I am going to cut her hair in a little bob. What do you think?

5 comments:

Bobbi Simkins said...

she is so cute! and getting so big! i'm sure any haircut would be cute on her. especially a bob. i have decided that the snow is kinda fun actually. not to drive in though ( i got stuck for the first time since we moved here and luke had to come pull me out. i learned my lesson) i'm so sorry you had to lose kobe. that must have been so hard. you are so strong though. your crafts are cute! i have recently been sort of crafty. thanks to my creative mom, and used mod podge for the first time! ha!

the Corbin Clan said...

Isn't it a little hard when they begin telling you they want to do things by themselves. It when we realize that they ARE growing up and aren't babies anymore. That still hits me sometimes with Jerod. Sometimes I just can't believe how fast time has gone by. He will even correct me if I call him Baby, he will so, "No, I big boy!"
That hill we went sledding on was at Russert Park. It really wasn't that far away. We should go together sometime soon (since we got more snow!)
Yes, I ended up having 5 ultrasounds with Haley because I wasn't gaining weight, but only had one with Jerod. They do the 4D ones here, but I don't think many insurance companies cover it. I am excited I will have another ultrasound in a few weeks and hopefully will be able to tell the gender. I can't wait to see the difference from the one at 10 weeks.
Yeah, when it starts warming up we should definitely get together and walk around and stuff... I need to get out more. I don't like being told I'm an introvert. :) And of course the kids would LOVE it. :)

Emilee said...

I say CUT IT!! I am always a fan of short!!!

Josh and Ashleigh said...

Wow she is getting so big. Her and quinney look so much alike now. You should cut her hair in a bob. It will be so adorable with her face shape.

Josh and Ashleigh said...

Hello again, I have the best book called "A is for Apron" It has some adorable patterns. I can try to copy them and email them to you. If you have seen the book and are not interested let me know.
I also have another pattern that I will some how get to you. My mom has it and she is on vaca so when she comes back I will find it.